My father said “no one will ever love you the way you love them” and I never understood what he meant until your eyes stopped sparkling
"Fuck You, Old People" — Group Piece at CUPSI 2014
"By the way, you can’t actually pick yourself up by your own bootstraps. That’s now how physics works."
this gives me life….
"Act your fucking age" god damn, this has a good message here.
39 seconds in and I reblogged it
stop seperating relationship expectations.
why is it expected that he needs space and not her?
why is it assumed that “she” will be the one asking too much?
why doesn’t it tell him not to cheat?
who says she wants to be treated like a princess?
who says “he” would be the one to ignore her?
who says she needs protecting? or wants it?
why cant he need protecting?
STOP PUTTING GENDER ON EVERYTHING THING.
IT DOESN’T EXIST
we should stop attributing false binary differences into everyday things.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
1. Aries: Separation/detachment.
2. Taurus: Change.
3. Gemini: Being alone.
4. Cancer: Feeling unloved.
5. Leo: Being ignored.
6. Virgo: Disorder.
7. Libra: Anything extremely unbalanced/making a wrong decision that’ll destroy their life.
8. Scorpio: Failure and inadequacy.
9. Sagittarius: Being controlled.
10. Capricorn: Being misunderstood and not being good enough.
11. Aquarius: Being locked in.
12. Pisces: Upsetting others and rejection.